Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Few of my Favorite Things

Since foster mom is only telling you the boring stuff, I need to tell you some of the important stuff about me! These are some of my favorite things:


1. My most favorite thing in the world is sleeping!! Especially by a heater! I love sleeping in my crate, on a rug, in a lap, on a bed, with someone or by myself! Pretty much anywhere warm and comfortable!

 

2. I LOVE food, and I'm not picky! I think my kibble is the best ever! Foster mom makes me work for it by doing tricks or putting it in a treat-dispensing toy for me to play with. That makes it even cooler!

3. I love other dogs! Especially the ones that will play with me! I don't understand why some don't want to play!

4. If the other dogs don't want to play, I can just play by myself! I love to play! (But only for about 15 minutes before I'm back to my number 1 fav thing). Running fast in circles is awesome! I like to bounce toys for myself and chase them!

5. Shoes are delicious!! I wish foster mom would leave them laying around more often! Earrings and buttons are also quite tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment